ORANJESTAD- JTL Autism Foundation, a non-profit foundation with the goal of assisting children/parents on the Autism Spectrum, HAS received a 500 dollar donation from Kids Korner.
Kidz Korner is a group of volunteers who entertains youngsters with games such as Bouncy Castle, PlayStation and video games.
JTL Autism Foundation is grateful for the donation which will assist with putting a sensory room program together. JTL Autism Foundation is working on bringing awareness and acceptance for those on the autism spectrum.
JTL Autism Foundation says they would like to thank the team of Kidz Korner for their donation and making one of the Foundation’s projects a reality.
- Work moves ahead at Saba’s Botanical Garden
- Gradual adjustment in Covid-measures
- Fireman Reid Barnes Jr. remembered by Saba’s Fire Department
- AB Carrental takes over Island Car Rental fleet in Bonaire
- Car rolls over at Donkey beach
- First visit of cruise ship Mein Schiff 1 to Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Visit to St. Eustatius for start of Population Screening
- Bonaire signs agreement with Dutch Municipality
- Makana Ferry service makes cautious start on December 1st
- Saba Day Week and Weekend program lined up
- Autism Foundation St. Eustatius receives donation from Kidz Korner
- Kenneth Cuvelay feels Dr. Haviser not fit as chair for ‘Statia Heritage and Research Commission’
- Dutch Education Inspectorate compliments MBO Bonaire