KRALENDIJK – The reception hall of the Belastingsdienst CN on Bonaire is named after former employee Larry Thomas.
On the 23rd of September, the anniversary of his death, his father Mr. Hubert Thomas and the chairman of the Nawati foundation, Hubert Vis, unveiled the nameplate.
This happened through the initiative of the Nawati Foundation and was supported by the director of the Belastingdienst CN, Anneke van den Breemer.
A plaque commemorating former security employee Louis Gijsbertha was also unveiled during the gathering.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan