KRALENDIJK – Nine island partners and the Tourism Corporation Bonaire are looking back at a succesful DEMA show.
The four-day event was smaller this year due to the pandemic, but the Bonaire Pavilion was still visited by many wholesalers, influencers, and Bonaire lovers. The Bonaire Pavilion was visited by attendees to either familiarize themselves with the island, or to discuss and plan their visit to Bonaire.
This year the Bonaire Pavilion consisted of the following partners: BONHATA, Buddy Dive Resort, Captain Don’s Habitat, Courtyard by Marriott, Divi Flamingo Beach Resort, Grand Windsock, Plaza Beach & Dive Resort, Resort Bonaire, Tourism Corporation Bonaire, and VIP Diving.
A lot of attendees showed interest in visiting Bonaire in 2022 or 2023. This year, TCB partnered with ScubaRadio for the giveaways. Every day, different Bonaire prizes were given away via different games before the show started. Winners were excited with the prizes they won, and are looking forward to visiting the island. Prizes were given by Captain Don’s Habitat, Divi Flamingo Beach Resort, Plaza Beach & Dive Resort, and Resort Bonaire.
The DEMA Show 2022 will take place in Orlando, Florida from November 1-4.
- Work moves ahead at Saba’s Botanical Garden
- Gradual adjustment in Covid-measures
- Fireman Reid Barnes Jr. remembered by Saba’s Fire Department
- AB Carrental takes over Island Car Rental fleet in Bonaire
- Car rolls over at Donkey beach
- First visit of cruise ship Mein Schiff 1 to Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Visit to St. Eustatius for start of Population Screening
- Bonaire signs agreement with Dutch Municipality
- Makana Ferry service makes cautious start on December 1st
- Saba Day Week and Weekend program lined up
- Autism Foundation St. Eustatius receives donation from Kidz Korner
- Kenneth Cuvelay feels Dr. Haviser not fit as chair for ‘Statia Heritage and Research Commission’
- Dutch Education Inspectorate compliments MBO Bonaire