Kralendijk – Bonaire is planning to reopen gyms. Last week the Government held (digital) consultations with owners and operators of the various gyms on the island about the conditions under which, reopening would be allowed.
The discussions were prompted by a motion in the Island Council. The Island Council in majority felt that Sports are important and wanted the Covid-restrictions lifted as soon as possible.
There are some conditions attached to the reopening. The Governor is expected to announce a decision on the reopening of gyms this week.
- Fundashon Alzheimer Bonaire organizes evening with Gero psychologist
- Public Administration Council: ‘Change Needed in Financial relations with Caribbean Netherlands’
- Income Tax Return 2023 |Advertisement
- Volunteer Joyce has crocheted hundreds of dolls for the donkey sanctuary Bonaire
- Hope shines for Oil Terminal Bonaire