RINCÓN—The Cadushy Distillery, located in Rincon, Bonaire has announced the release of its newest limited edition rum.
Rom Rincón Limited Edition 2021 is a small-batch artisanal rum spiced in the Caribbean tradition and available only onsite at The Cadushy Distillery in Rincon. It will be available beginning November 1, 2021 and until the limited number of bottles sell out.
Rom Rincón is The Cadushy Distillery’s premier rum product. Its rum celebrates traditional Caribbean flavors and is handcrafted with local ingredients. In creating Rom Rincón, master distiller and CEO Eric Gietman and his team use the local Bonairean wild basil known as Yerba di hole to add depth and intrigue to its flavor. Rom Rincón is produced in small batches and is aged in French oak barrels to create a distinct, quality rum worthy of the name of the capital of Bonaire.
- Work moves ahead at Saba’s Botanical Garden
- Gradual adjustment in Covid-measures
- Fireman Reid Barnes Jr. remembered by Saba’s Fire Department
- AB Carrental takes over Island Car Rental fleet in Bonaire
- Car rolls over at Donkey beach
- First visit of cruise ship Mein Schiff 1 to Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Visit to St. Eustatius for start of Population Screening
- Bonaire signs agreement with Dutch Municipality
- Makana Ferry service makes cautious start on December 1st
- Saba Day Week and Weekend program lined up
- Autism Foundation St. Eustatius receives donation from Kidz Korner
- Kenneth Cuvelay feels Dr. Haviser not fit as chair for ‘Statia Heritage and Research Commission’
- Dutch Education Inspectorate compliments MBO Bonaire