Oranjestad, St. Eustatius – The Public Entity St. Eustatius signed a two-year maintenance contract with C&C Services for maintaining the grounds of the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Airport.
Government Commissioner Alida Francis stated that the Public Entity of St. Eustatius has given different parties the opportunity to send in their offer for the maintenance of the airport. Offers were being evaluated and C&C Services has won the bid. The contract will end in June 2023.
Carlos Lopes thanked the Public Entity St. Eustatius for the opportunity provided to his team.
- Vacature Junior Planning en Control Medewerker Statia
- TCB launches new “Bonaire Tourism Scholarship Program” in partnership with Guardian Group Fatum
- As from September 1st second authentication for a more secure MijnCN required
- Notary Bouterse meets with Government representatives Saba
- Minister Doran takes next step for realization of new SZV and Welness building Cay Hill