ORANJESTAD- The Directorate of Social Domain HAS hosted a cooking and food tasting event with recipes from the nutritional cookbook.
The idea behind the Nutritional cookbook is to encourage healthy eating habits and lifestyle. Participants were shown, among others, how popular Caribbean dishes like salt fish balls, red pea salted beef soup, pigeon peas and macaroni pie are made.
Participants were very positive about the cooking and food tasting event. Those who missed the session expressed hope Nutritional the event would be repeated.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan