KRALENDIJK- On Thursday evening, the first flight from EZ Air from Bonaire and Curaçao to the Colombian city of Medellín was executed.
The plane departed from Curaçao airport at five o’clock in the afternoon to arrive in Medellín around a quarter to seven local time. The airline now flies to Medellín twice a week, namely on Sundays and Thursdays. The return flight is on Monday and Friday morning.
In Medellín, the plane was greeted with a water salute by the local band weather. The plane was also met by the local ground handling agent with balloons in the colors of the airline.
On the return to Curaçao airport tomorrow morning, a short ceremony will be held by Curaçao airport. It is the first time that the islands have a direct connection with Medellín since the demise of InselAir. EZ Air also flies twice a week to the Colombian port city of Barranquilla.
- Island Governor Rijna pays 2022 Nature Fee
- Bonaire wants to have sustainable fishery policy
- F3 Fun Free Fitness Center officially opened on Saba
- Is your child moving abroad? |Advertisement
- BCN only communicated with tax advisors and administration offices about tax changes
- Indebon cleans sports fields
- WINAIR wants to fly bigger planes
- Government Commissioner Francis worried about low vaccination rate St. Eustatius
- Dunn & Co will work on ‘Re-branding’ Bonaire
- Reduction in BES tax-free allowance ‘automatic’ based on established policy
- U.S. Mission to the Dutch Caribbean welcomes new Consul General
- New Tourism Authority Announces New Interim CEO
- Many important projects underway in Saba
- Koos Sneek worried about STUCO bills and lack of Communication
- Follow-up Controls by SZW regarding Corona support