Kralendijk- The number of ‘active’ Covid-19 cases in Bonaire has grown to a total of 7 on Tuesday.
Governor Rijna during the Island Council meeting Tuesday evening described the situation as ‘serious’.
Government has called a press conference for tomorrow afternoon at 4 PM to provide more details and also to provide information about the latest measures to be taken to deal with the situation.
- Governments Execute Survey on Statia Election Information Campaigns
- Costa Rica to allow International Travelers without PCR test or Quarantine Requirement
- Freewinds Volunteer Ministers Sanitize Aruba Police Stations
- Leerdam in response to Van Raak: ‘Let’s Start New Era Together’
- WINAIR’s Captain Rodger Hodge retires