Kralendijk – There are 5 more cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire. Three persons has recovered. On September 22, 2020 there are 39 active cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire. Some of the new cases are related to old ones. Others are being investigated. They are all informed and in isolation. Call 0800-0800 if you have any symptoms related to Covid-19. Maintain the hygiene instructions to prevent contamination with the coronavirus. Protect yourself and the ones around you.
- DCNA provides Social Media Workshop
- UNICEF Child Right Film Festival Bonaire winner Kolegio Kristu Bon Wardador
- OMT Netherlands gives out Negative Travel Advice for Christmas holidays
- Justice Triangle Bonaire investigating threats on Social Media
- Delfins Beach Resort on Bonaire starts with Corona Rapid Tests