Kralendijk – On September 25th there are 56 active cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire. 15 persons have recovered and 4 persons have been admitted to hospital. The people who tested positive are informed and in isolation.
A covid related hospitalization does not automatically mean admission to the special care unit and/or use of one of the 7 respiration facilities that are available for covid. It occurs that people need care and medication that cannot be provided at home. This sometimes also happens in cases of non-covid-related illnesses. Call 0800-0800 if you have any symptoms related to Covid-19.
Maintain the hygiene instructions to prevent contamination with the coronavirus. Protect yourself and the ones around you.
- DCNA provides Social Media Workshop
- UNICEF Child Right Film Festival Bonaire winner Kolegio Kristu Bon Wardador
- OMT Netherlands gives out Negative Travel Advice for Christmas holidays
- Justice Triangle Bonaire investigating threats on Social Media
- Delfins Beach Resort on Bonaire starts with Corona Rapid Tests