Zanderij, Suriname- According to the Surinam newspaper De Ware Tijd (DWT), medical analysts Tefanja Saidam and Simone Trouw have departed towards St. Eustatius.
The two analysts will be providing assistance at the Labaratory in St. Eustatius, now that most local workers were infected with the Covid-virus. Because of restricted travel options, Saidam and Trouw will be flying to The Netherlands, before flying to St. Maarten, where they will continue onwards by chartered plane to St. Eustatius.
According to DWT, a team of nurses will also be traveling from The Netherlands to St. Eustatius to provide assistance to the staff at Queen Beatrix Medical Center (QMBC).
The full article from DWT can be read here.
- DCNA provides Social Media Workshop
- UNICEF Child Right Film Festival Bonaire winner Kolegio Kristu Bon Wardador
- OMT Netherlands gives out Negative Travel Advice for Christmas holidays
- Justice Triangle Bonaire investigating threats on Social Media
- Delfins Beach Resort on Bonaire starts with Corona Rapid Tests