Kralendijk- Government-owned ICT provider Telefonia Boneriano (TELBO) will start to charge an extra fee of 10 dollars per month, to provide customers with a paper invoice.
The new fee can be avoided by signing up for their e-biling feature, which can be done through the following link: https://www.telbo.net/e-billing/
While the move by TELBO is in principle understandable, the extra fee seems hefty in comparison to the normal fee for a fixed line which amounts to 11.68 dollars.
The move will probably not be appreciated by customers who are not or not sufficiently computer-literate.
- DCNA provides Social Media Workshop
- UNICEF Child Right Film Festival Bonaire winner Kolegio Kristu Bon Wardador
- OMT Netherlands gives out Negative Travel Advice for Christmas holidays
- Justice Triangle Bonaire investigating threats on Social Media
- Delfins Beach Resort on Bonaire starts with Corona Rapid Tests