Kralendijk- Figures released by the Governent of Bonaire indicate that for Monday, September 28th, there are once again 9 new ‘positive’ cases for Covid-19 on the island. The same figure as was the case on Sunday.
This means there are now in total 79 active cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire. 17 people have recovered and 2 people have been hospitalized. The people tested positively have been informed and are in isolation.
- DCNA provides Social Media Workshop
- UNICEF Child Right Film Festival Bonaire winner Kolegio Kristu Bon Wardador
- OMT Netherlands gives out Negative Travel Advice for Christmas holidays
- Justice Triangle Bonaire investigating threats on Social Media
- Delfins Beach Resort on Bonaire starts with Corona Rapid Tests