Kralendijk – VMBO students on Bonaire stay at home this week. The reason is the fact that a number of teachers are in preventive quarantine because they have had close contact with the two colleagues who tested positive for COVID-19.
The lessons will take place remotely as much as possible according to the usual schedule. The school provides the necessary electronic resources for the students. Those who do not have that yet can pick up the items this week.
- DCNA provides Social Media Workshop
- UNICEF Child Right Film Festival Bonaire winner Kolegio Kristu Bon Wardador
- OMT Netherlands gives out Negative Travel Advice for Christmas holidays
- Justice Triangle Bonaire investigating threats on Social Media
- Delfins Beach Resort on Bonaire starts with Corona Rapid Tests