Kralendijk- This morning saw a short commemoration of the 10 years existence of the Police Force Caribbean Netherlands at the Police Station in Kralendijk.
The commemoration, which took place, with the recommended 1.5 distance, first saw the hoisting of the KPCN flag. Celebrations then continued in an informal setting for the employees of the Police force.
- Governments Execute Survey on Statia Election Information Campaigns
- Costa Rica to allow International Travelers without PCR test or Quarantine Requirement
- Freewinds Volunteer Ministers Sanitize Aruba Police Stations
- Leerdam in response to Van Raak: ‘Let’s Start New Era Together’
- WINAIR’s Captain Rodger Hodge retires