Oranjestad, St. Eustatius- Clyde van Putten (PLP) has picked up another endorsement, this time from the former Prime Minister of the Netherlands Antilles, Don Martina.
Martina’s endorsement is the second one by a high-profile ‘Antillean’ politician. Last week Van Putten had already picked up an endorsement by former senator and past Partido Democratico Boneriano (PDB)-leader Jopie Abraham.
“I know Clyde and have worked with him many years” says Don Martina in a voice recording, which was circulated on Saturday morning. Martina said he sees Van Putten as someone with integrity and compassion. Martina also said that he knows Van Putten listens and understands the needs of his people. “This is why I support Clyde van Putten to become a member of the Island Council of St. Eustatius”, according to Martina.
Martina furthermore said he felt that Van Putten was a realistic politician who looks for common ground and build bridges.
“Clyde good luck and all the best”, said Martina in closing.
- DCNA provides Social Media Workshop
- UNICEF Child Right Film Festival Bonaire winner Kolegio Kristu Bon Wardador
- OMT Netherlands gives out Negative Travel Advice for Christmas holidays
- Justice Triangle Bonaire investigating threats on Social Media
- Delfins Beach Resort on Bonaire starts with Corona Rapid Tests