The Bottom, Saba – The two ferries in operation between Saba and St Maarten annually carried approximately 7 thousand passengers.
According to figures from the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS), in 2018 this number was lower, in 2019 it was higher. Saba residents also use these ferries.
After Hurricanes Irma & Maria a ferry service connecting the island to St. Maarten and St. Kitts was in place for a short time. There are however various proponents of a more regular, more frequent and lower cost connection to neighboring islands. For several reasons however, most connections and initiatives for more or better ferry service are short-lived, much to the frustration of inhabitants.
- DCNA provides Social Media Workshop
- UNICEF Child Right Film Festival Bonaire winner Kolegio Kristu Bon Wardador
- OMT Netherlands gives out Negative Travel Advice for Christmas holidays
- Justice Triangle Bonaire investigating threats on Social Media
- Delfins Beach Resort on Bonaire starts with Corona Rapid Tests