The Bottom, Saba – In 2019 the electricity production was 9.3 mln kWh, as it was in the past ten years, according to figures from the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS).
2.4 mln kWh (25.7 percent) of this production was renewable energy. In 2018 this was still 1.5 mln kWh (16.7 percent).
Saba now has two solar parks. The first park started production in February 2018, followed exactly one year later by the second park.
- DCNA provides Social Media Workshop
- UNICEF Child Right Film Festival Bonaire winner Kolegio Kristu Bon Wardador
- OMT Netherlands gives out Negative Travel Advice for Christmas holidays
- Justice Triangle Bonaire investigating threats on Social Media
- Delfins Beach Resort on Bonaire starts with Corona Rapid Tests