Kralendijk – There are no additional positive case of Covid-19. On October 30th there is 1 active case of Covid-19 on Bonaire. 130 persons have recovered and no people are admitted to hospital. Do you have a fever, sore throat or other complaints related to Covid-19? Stay at home and call 0800-0800.
- Departing Commissioner Tjin Asjoe fed up with Rumors about Private Life
- More attention for People with Disabilities on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba
- ECHO Bonaire receives eight Yellow-Shouldered Amazon Parrots
- New Handheld Radios for Saba’s First Responders
- Bonaire and Statia get Temporary Air Connection