Kralendijk- From Saturday onwards, Bonaire will have a Dutch book store in the form of Bruna. Bruna is one of the most well know-chains in The Netherlands, offering not only books and magazines, but also office supplies.
The new store is located in The District Mall, opposite Pearl Vision and next to the new Bonaire Travel & Tours location.
After a few intense weeks in preparations, the new store will open the door to the public on Saturday morning at 9 AM.
- Departing Commissioner Tjin Asjoe fed up with Rumors about Private Life
- More attention for People with Disabilities on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba
- ECHO Bonaire receives eight Yellow-Shouldered Amazon Parrots
- New Handheld Radios for Saba’s First Responders
- Bonaire and Statia get Temporary Air Connection