Kralendijk- Bonaire Government has once again tightened the rules for travel between Curaçao and Bonaire, in light of the growth in number of positive Covid-19 cases on Curaçao.
The new rules basically eliminate the option to take a day trip to Curaçao which was so far allowed without the requirement of a negative PCR test for the return journey.
As of today, all travelers arriving out of Curaçao should present proof of a negative PCR test result, taken within 72 hours of their flight.
- Departing Commissioner Tjin Asjoe fed up with Rumors about Private Life
- More attention for People with Disabilities on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba
- ECHO Bonaire receives eight Yellow-Shouldered Amazon Parrots
- New Handheld Radios for Saba’s First Responders
- Bonaire and Statia get Temporary Air Connection