The Bottom, Saba- First responders on Saba will now be able to better to communicate in times of emergency or crisis.
The Ministry of Justice and Safety has recently purchased 10 handheld radios to strengthen crisis communication on Saba. These radios can be handy in times of crisis or if regular means of communication are down.
- Meteorological Service Warns for Rough Seas on Tuesday
- Simpsonbay Resort Marina & Spa adds testing facility to premises
- Sharks found with dangerously high levels of heavy metals in The Caribbean
- Excellence Consultancy Hosts First St. Eustatius Business Awards
- Yacht Club Port de Plaisance Supports NF Outreach Program