Kralendijk – On November 30th there are 2 active cases of Covid-19 on Bonaire. 138 persons have recovered and no people are admitted in hospital.
Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from others so you don’t catch the coronavirus. Do you have a fever, sore throat or other complaints related to Covid-19? Stay at home and call 0800-0800.
Maintain the hygiene instructions. Eat healthy, exercise and get enough sleep. Take care of yourself and the people around you.
- Meteorological Service Warns for Rough Seas on Tuesday
- Simpsonbay Resort Marina & Spa adds testing facility to premises
- Sharks found with dangerously high levels of heavy metals in The Caribbean
- Excellence Consultancy Hosts First St. Eustatius Business Awards
- Yacht Club Port de Plaisance Supports NF Outreach Program