St. John’s, Antigua- Antigua-based carrier LIAT will resume flights to St. Maarten and Antigua as of December 31, 2020.
The resumption of flights comes after a big restructuring of the airline, which saw a reduction of planes from 7 ATR Aircraft to only 3 now. The restructured and much smaller LIAT will only have 2 shareholder governments still participating in the airline: Antigua and Dominica.
Resumption of flights to Tortola, St. Kitts and Barbados are also planned. The airlines expresses hope to add more destinations to her route network.
- Meteorological Service Warns for Rough Seas on Tuesday
- Simpsonbay Resort Marina & Spa adds testing facility to premises
- Sharks found with dangerously high levels of heavy metals in The Caribbean
- Excellence Consultancy Hosts First St. Eustatius Business Awards
- Yacht Club Port de Plaisance Supports NF Outreach Program