Kralendijk- As of December 29th, a negative PCR test result will be mandatory to be able to board a flight to the Netherlands.
Contrary to the earlier situation, this will also be mandatory for all Dutch Nationals returning home from a stay abroad.
The Dutch Government also indicates that a 10-day ‘home quarantine’ upon arrival in The Netherlands is ‘strongly recommended’, also the case of a negative PCR result before departure.
It is not clear as of yet if there will be an exemption of this requirement for flights out of the BES-Islands of even the broader Dutch Caribbean.
- Work on Kaya Jean B. Vitte and Carlos A. Nicholas Bonaire in final phase
- Are you also going to file your income tax online?
- Bonaire COVID-19 active cases continue to drop
- Is your child moving abroad?
- COVID-19 test mandatory for most travelers to Statia