Kralendijk- The Police Force Caribbean Netherlands (KPCN) on has detained N.E. on suspicion of violation of the emergency ordinance.
E. on December 26, 2020 organized a party on the island, which turned out to be an important source where a relatively large group of people were infected with the Covid-19 virus.
After receiving the thumbs-up from the Public Prosecutors office, KPCN went ahead and arrested N.E.
Police is still looking into the matter and does not exclude other detentions in relation to the case.
- Meteorological Service Warns for Rough Seas on Tuesday
- Simpsonbay Resort Marina & Spa adds testing facility to premises
- Sharks found with dangerously high levels of heavy metals in The Caribbean
- Excellence Consultancy Hosts First St. Eustatius Business Awards
- Yacht Club Port de Plaisance Supports NF Outreach Program