Kralendijk – According to NOAA the oceans are now free of thermal stress! This should allow corals to finish recovering. STINAPA biologists noticed that while coral bleaching is still evident, corals are rebrowning and almost no dead corals have been observed as a result of bleaching. This is great news for Bonaire!
- Meteorological Service Warns for Rough Seas on Tuesday
- Simpsonbay Resort Marina & Spa adds testing facility to premises
- Sharks found with dangerously high levels of heavy metals in The Caribbean
- Excellence Consultancy Hosts First St. Eustatius Business Awards
- Yacht Club Port de Plaisance Supports NF Outreach Program