Kralendijk -Bonaire has 38 active cases of Covid-19 on January 22, 2021. 3 of the 29 test results for Covid-19 is positive. 12 people recovered since yesterday. 3 people are in hospital due to Covid-19, two gets special care.
Take a test if you feel sick. It can take a while before you get the result. It’s important to wait the result in quarantine. Do not go outside before you get your result because you can infect other people. To bring these numbers down it’s important to maintain the hygiene instructions, as keep 1.5 meter distance and wash your hands with water and soap regularly to prevent infection with the Coronavirus.
Do you have a fever, sore throat or other complaints related to Covid-19? Stay at home and call 0800-0800. Maintain the hygiene instructions. Eat healthy, exercise and get enough sleep. Take care of yourself and the people around you.
- 3 new infections, but total Covid Cases down on Bonaire
- Vacature Commissaris Tourism Corporation Bonaire
- Vaccination on Statia now without Prior Registration
- Public Prosecutor Appeals Sentence in Divi Flamingo Heist
- German Influencer and Press on Bonaire