Kralendijk- Due to the low infection rate on both Bonaire and Curaçao Governor Edison Rijna has announced a de-escalation of measures surrounding Covid-19.
One big change is the fact that as of Friday, February 5 a negative PCR test is no longer required for short trips from Bonaire to Curaçao, or vice versa.
The exception is only for trips up to 2 days, which can include 1 night.
Travelers between the island should however still fill out a health declaration before traveling from Curaçao to Bonaire.
- Vacature Commissaris Tourism Corporation Bonaire
- Vaccination on Statia now without Prior Registration
- Public Prosecutor Appeals Sentence in Divi Flamingo Heist
- German Influencer and Press on Bonaire
- VROMI and NV GEBE expands streetlight network