Kralendijk- Website BonairePros.com has published a blog with the necessary steps to travel through Bonaire via Curaçao Airport.
The Blog gives a complete list of all the steps one needs to undertake to travel for instance from the US to Bonaire, and -most importantly- the list of documents you need to carry with you on your trip.
While most of the necessary forms can be filled out online, for reasons unclear to any well-thinking person, both Curaçao and Bonaire Immigration authorities demand a hard-copy print-out of for instance your Health Declaration and PCR test results.
The full blog and the necessary steps can be found on the BonairePro.com website.
- Statia IC Fraction Support up in the air
- New fatal Covid-victim Bonaire; Cases nearly double in a day
- Statia opens to more low-risk countries
- King speaks to Governors Holiday and Rijna
- Entire ExCo Bonaire Vaccinated against Covid 19