Kralendijk, The Bottom, Saba, Oranjestad, St. Eustatius – In order to preserve the biodiversity on the islands of the Caribbean Netherlands, information material has been developed about the regulations of international trade in endangered wild animal and plant species. By means of posters, signs and leaflets in four different languages, more awareness about the CITES convention should be created among residents and tourists on Bonaire, Saba and St. Eustatius. The material was developed by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance on behalf of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality.
Source: Newsletter RVO
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius
- Bonaire Brandstof Terminals rebrands to Bonaire Bon Transition
- Pay attention to electricity consumption |Advertisement
- Sarpa and Hospital Bonaire seek Interim Injunction against Traffic Minister Cooper of Curaçao