Kralendijk, The Bottom, Saba, Oranjestad, St. Eustatius – In order to preserve the biodiversity on the islands of the Caribbean Netherlands, information material has been developed about the regulations of international trade in endangered wild animal and plant species. By means of posters, signs and leaflets in four different languages, more awareness about the CITES convention should be created among residents and tourists on Bonaire, Saba and St. Eustatius. The material was developed by the Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance on behalf of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality.
Source: Newsletter RVO
- Coastguard Team St. Maarten gets Covid-vaccine together
- Developmental Psychologist Saba
- Covering of Cruyff Court Statia under construction
- TCB and Echo Foundation will celebrate Earth Day 2021 with Virtual Event
- Saba Townhall meeting on volcanoes this Thursday