Kralendijk/Wageningen- There are good opportunities to improve agricultural production and fishing on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba and to reduce dependence on imports.
However, an integrated approach to make this happen still is still missing on the islands.
This has emerged from a study by Wageningen University & Research commissioned by the standing committee for Kingdom Relations of the House of Representatives.
Current food production on the islands of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba is limited. The report makes concrete recommendations for both policy and the sector.
Source: RVO Economic Newsletter
- Special KLM Boeing 777 Visits Bonaire Second Time around
- Over 8,000 Residents now Fully Vaccinated
- Three new infections and three recoveries leave total Covid-cases unchanged
- Statia Council members Visit Burial Grounds
- Large-scale Sargassum Influx Threatens Bonaire’s costs again