Kralendijk/Wageningen- There are good opportunities to improve agricultural production and fishing on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba and to reduce dependence on imports.
However, an integrated approach to make this happen still is still missing on the islands.
This has emerged from a study by Wageningen University & Research commissioned by the standing committee for Kingdom Relations of the House of Representatives.
Current food production on the islands of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba is limited. The report makes concrete recommendations for both policy and the sector.
Source: RVO Economic Newsletter
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius
- Bonaire Brandstof Terminals rebrands to Bonaire Bon Transition
- Pay attention to electricity consumption |Advertisement
- Sarpa and Hospital Bonaire seek Interim Injunction against Traffic Minister Cooper of Curaçao