Kralendijk- The Royal Dutch Meteorological Institute (KNMI) warns that rough seas are expeced around Bonaire on Tuesday, January 26.
The wind will have a force of 22 knots from the east. The waves can reach a height of 3 to 4 meters.
Owners of small boats planning to go out to sea are advised to take precautions.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius