Kralendijk- There is only one active case of Covid-19 left on Bonaire, as there are no new cases from a total of 18 people tested yesterday.
For the last few weeks, nobody has been treated at the hospital for Covid-19 related symptoms.
- WEB Bonaire apologizes for $0.01 cent reminder
- Alida Francis and Claudia Toet New Government Commissioners St. Eustatius
- No New Covid-19 Cases Reported
- Market consultation scanning equipment for Customs Caribbean Netherlands
- First Aid Training for Childcare Workers