Kralendijk – Emma van Wijngaarden (20 years old) will complete her internship at RVO this month. From February, the student, who grew up in Bonaire, conducted research into the Bonaire Development Bank. This is a new bank to be set up on the island especially to support the local economy. “We would like to provide expertise, financing and good service, so that the threshold for entrepreneurship is lowered.” said Emma. She is passionate about helping her island develop further. Read the entire interview with Emma on the website of WeConnect.
Source: RVO/Economische Nieuwsbrief
- Supermarkets Statia worried about harbour situation
- Two special Nevis Charms in collaboration with Pandorra
- Minster Dangui Oduber visits Aruba Airport to check up on Gate 2030 project
- Director General Ministry of Instrastructre and Water Management visits St. Eustatius
- Diplomas and Certificates for prisoners JICN