Oranjestad, St. Eustatius – STENAPA staff, interns and local volunteer (Monique) spent 2 hours cleaning up Zeelandia beach of both large and small plastic, and more. They collected data and filled up 4 large construction bags, weighing a total of 120kg. Intern Stijn Louca lead the effort.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius