ORANJESTAD- Island Council member Clyde van Putten met with the newly appointed Methodist Minister, Rev. Telford Matthew and his wife at his office in the government guest house.
During this courtesy visit the councilman officially welcomed the resident minister and his wife to the island and offered them his full support in the execution of their Ministry on the island.
During the meeting a number of social issues affecting the island nation were discussed, and the possible roles that the church can play in addressing these matters.
Van Putten said the meeting was and fruitful and positive.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan