KRALENDIJK- Since earlier this week, Washington/Slagbaai National Park has two female rangers for the first time in its history.
The honour goes to Jilly Sarpong and Jessy Olbina, who join the team of rangers. Although Stinapa knows several women within her organization and also previously had a female director in the person of Elsmarie Beukenboom. Washington/Slagbaai Park itself has never employed female rangers before.
Stinapa says in a message on social media that it is proud of the new employees for the park organization.
- Island Governor Rijna pays 2022 Nature Fee
- Bonaire wants to have sustainable fishery policy
- F3 Fun Free Fitness Center officially opened on Saba
- Is your child moving abroad? |Advertisement
- BCN only communicated with tax advisors and administration offices about tax changes
- Indebon cleans sports fields
- WINAIR wants to fly bigger planes
- Government Commissioner Francis worried about low vaccination rate St. Eustatius
- Dunn & Co will work on ‘Re-branding’ Bonaire
- Reduction in BES tax-free allowance ‘automatic’ based on established policy
- U.S. Mission to the Dutch Caribbean welcomes new Consul General
- New Tourism Authority Announces New Interim CEO
- Many important projects underway in Saba
- Koos Sneek worried about STUCO bills and lack of Communication
- Follow-up Controls by SZW regarding Corona support