Kralendijk- Today 6 persons tested positive for Covid-19, out of a total of 34 people who went in to get the test.
Two people have recovered. The total number of cases stand at 17. The total number of people treated at the hospital because of Covid-19 remains at one.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius