KRALENDIJK- The ABVO union also wants pensioners to be able to join the union. According to ABVO-president Robert Sances, it is also important to unite pensioners, and to be able to work together when it comes to the interests of this group.
“A few years ago, there was a campaign under the slogan ‘No mishi ku nos penshun’ (Don’t touch our pension) and that shows that it is important to be able to stand up for the interests of pensioners”, according to Sances.
According to the union leader, the union has already held talks in the past with the association of pensioners (UPAH) in order to join forces. “We intend to resume these discussions and hope to be able to make decisions in this area as well,” said Sances, who still has several items on his action list for 2022.
- Island Governor Rijna pays 2022 Nature Fee
- Bonaire wants to have sustainable fishery policy
- F3 Fun Free Fitness Center officially opened on Saba
- Is your child moving abroad? |Advertisement
- BCN only communicated with tax advisors and administration offices about tax changes
- Indebon cleans sports fields
- WINAIR wants to fly bigger planes
- Government Commissioner Francis worried about low vaccination rate St. Eustatius
- Dunn & Co will work on ‘Re-branding’ Bonaire
- Reduction in BES tax-free allowance ‘automatic’ based on established policy
- U.S. Mission to the Dutch Caribbean welcomes new Consul General
- New Tourism Authority Announces New Interim CEO
- Many important projects underway in Saba
- Koos Sneek worried about STUCO bills and lack of Communication
- Follow-up Controls by SZW regarding Corona support