KRALENDIJK- The ABVO union is looking forward to a busy year, according to a press release sent out on Monday.
For example, the union will be negotiating a Collective Labor Agreement (CLA) for the employees of Curoil and for the employees of Bonaire Air Services (BAS), which is now part of the global conglomerate Swissport.
The ABVO notes that it is not the first time for Curoil employees that they will receive a collective labor agreement, but it is for BAS/Swissport employees.
In addition to negotiating a new collective labor agreement, the ABVO is also considering plans to do more with its buildings. In addition, the union also wants to negotiate favorable conditions for its members, something that fellow union AFBW is very proud of and also steals some of the members of the ABVO.
- Island Governor Rijna pays 2022 Nature Fee
- Bonaire wants to have sustainable fishery policy
- F3 Fun Free Fitness Center officially opened on Saba
- Is your child moving abroad? |Advertisement
- BCN only communicated with tax advisors and administration offices about tax changes
- Indebon cleans sports fields
- WINAIR wants to fly bigger planes
- Government Commissioner Francis worried about low vaccination rate St. Eustatius
- Dunn & Co will work on ‘Re-branding’ Bonaire
- Reduction in BES tax-free allowance ‘automatic’ based on established policy
- U.S. Mission to the Dutch Caribbean welcomes new Consul General
- New Tourism Authority Announces New Interim CEO
- Many important projects underway in Saba
- Koos Sneek worried about STUCO bills and lack of Communication
- Follow-up Controls by SZW regarding Corona support