Oranjestad, St. Eustatius- The Unit Security of the Public Entity St. Eustatius followed a two weeks Aviation Security Training. The training enables them to carry out their duties more efficiently and effectively in compliance with the Local and International Aviation Regulations.
The Unit Security recently appointed new security officers. This group had to go through the training to be well prepared for the daily activities within their function. It was also necessary to recertify the other employees in order for them to be up to date with the new developments within their profession.
The supervisors have been trained in leadership to enhance their skills in operational leadership. It was organized by PO of the Public Entity and facilitated by Isidro Sint Jago and Elvida Gumbs who work at the Security Department of the Princess Juliana Airport in St. Maarten.
Certificates for the training will be distributed at a function on September 23rd, 2021. The purpose of the event is also to honor all security guards of the Public Entity as part of the International Security Appreciation Week.
- Bonaire presents new Covid-risk Country List
- Well-known radio-host is Bonaire’s latest Covid-19 victim
- Tender integrity course
- Belastingdienst Caribisch Nederland names reception hall after Larry Thomas
- Vacature Communicatieadviseur (beleidsmedewerker A) Sint Eustatius
- Island Council Saba passes banking motion
- Vacature Bouw Inspecteur Sint Eustatius
- Bonaire welcomes additional flights out of the United States
- Saba Island Council Adopts Motion calling on establishment of Social Minimum
- Tourism Corporation Bonaire launches its 3rd Tourism Book
- Correctional Institution Caribbean Netherlands gets family room for visitors
- Van Putten Calls for Urgent meeting on Return to Democracy
- Due to lower Risk Level: Travel from St Maarten to Statia a bit easier again
- Divemaster ‘Spider’ saves Manta from fishing lines and gets a ‘thank-you’
- More than 40 participants for Xtreme Mountain Bike event Bonaire