Kralendijk- After a cautious restart, American Airlines will be increasing flight and available seats to Bonaire. The carrier is implementing a third weekly flight on Mondays and will, during the high season use a bigger plane and will -for a short period- even have daily flights.
American Airlines normally uses a Airbus A-319 on the route between Miami and Bonaire, but will deploy the bigger Boeing 737 during months with more demand. This means that per flight 44 extra seats will be available.
Between December 16 2021 and January 2022 the carrier will even have daily flights.
- Bonaire presents new Covid-risk Country List
- Well-known radio-host is Bonaire’s latest Covid-19 victim
- Tender integrity course
- Belastingdienst Caribisch Nederland names reception hall after Larry Thomas
- Vacature Communicatieadviseur (beleidsmedewerker A) Sint Eustatius
- Island Council Saba passes banking motion
- Vacature Bouw Inspecteur Sint Eustatius
- Bonaire welcomes additional flights out of the United States
- Saba Island Council Adopts Motion calling on establishment of Social Minimum
- Tourism Corporation Bonaire launches its 3rd Tourism Book
- Correctional Institution Caribbean Netherlands gets family room for visitors
- Van Putten Calls for Urgent meeting on Return to Democracy
- Due to lower Risk Level: Travel from St Maarten to Statia a bit easier again
- Divemaster ‘Spider’ saves Manta from fishing lines and gets a ‘thank-you’
- More than 40 participants for Xtreme Mountain Bike event Bonaire