MILAN- Bonaire participated in the Routes World Conference 2021 which was held in Milan this year. The Bonaire team consisted of TCB director Miles Mercera, Marco van der Kreeke on behalf of Bonaire International Airport (BIA) and advisor Howard Mann.
According to Mercera, Bonaire has had discussions with a number of existing-, but also with several new potential aviation partners.
“What we did was explain to these partners what Bonaire stands for, and to find partners who recognize themselves in what we offer as a Caribbean niche market or as ’boutique destination’.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan