KRALENDIJK- Bonaire will probably get two new Government Service Centers; One in Rincon and one in Antriol. A motion calling on the Executive Council to prepare the opening of such service centers was unanimously adopted by Bonaire’s Island Council on Tuesday evening.
The motion was prepared and tabled by the Democratic Party. Party leader, Clark Abraham, showed himself satisfied with the result. “The population has increased quite drastically over the years, but the way Government operates has not changed”, according to Abraham.
The motion also calls on Government to start deliberations with Government owned companies Telbo and WEB N.V. to also join the initiative and start offering their respective service at the new Service Centers.
- Twelve out of 67 tests positive
- U.S. Forward Operating Location opens doors to students Curaçao
- Cadushy Distillery presents Limited Edition for rum lovers
- Financing Needed for Execution of Flamingo Airport’s Masterplan
- Statia’s Leontine Durby and Marion Schroen featured in Canadian Mélange Magazine
- Trouble road near Harbour Village Marina gets new surface
- Stunning book published about Bonaire’s monuments
- Applying magic to Caribbean tourism
- Covid-infections Bonaire continue downward trend
- Aruba Airport scales down original expansion plans
- Bonaire Hospital takes implements measures after influx of additional Covid patients
- Saba receives First Cruise passengers of 2021 season
- QR code will be mandatory in Bonaire for events
- Bonaire’s covid infections down but four more in hospital
- Bonhata: Include tourism in Spatial Development Plan