Kralendijk- Construction work is in full swing in Kaya Grandi, it is going well and according to schedule. According to WEB, all work is expected to be completed within the next 4 weeks.
Contractor Bonaire Wegenbouw Maatschappij (BWM) is currently completing phase 1 in Kaya Grandi: digging, laying pipe sections, testing pipe sections, sealing the trench and repairing pavement with clinker bricks from Tourism Corporation Bonaire (TCB) building to Banco di Caribe.
The transition from phase 1 to phase 2 will be done in the week of March 1st to 5th . Phase 2 is from Banco di Caribe to Littman Jewelers Bonaire. During this transition there will be a short period, namely from Feb 28th to March 5th, when the entire Kaya Grandi will be closed for traffic.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius