Philipsburg – The Minister of Public Health, Social Development and Labor (VSA), Richard Panneflek hereby informs the public that PJIAE in cooperation with Healthcare Laboratory (HCLS), has opened a COVID-19 testing facility at Princess Juliana Airport. Passengers who are traveling to US territory, both tourists and residents can make use of this facility from 11am until 4 pm daily. This service will offer quick and easy antigen rapid testing for $110. The Minister of VSA Richard Panneflek was invited and paid a work visit to the facility where he was met by Dr. Fey van de Dijs.
- Court hears case of Mariadal and Sarpa regarding permits for Air Ambulance Flights
- Queen Máxima of The Netherlands will visit Colombia next week
- Franklin Antoin of Falki Aviation Bonaire disappointed in actions of Flamingo Airport
- Vacancies Rijksdienst Caribisch Nederland
- Subsidy for new Farmer’s Cooperative St. Eustatius