KRALENDIJK- So far the Covid-figures Bonaire continue their slow downward trend. On Sunday there are five new infections and a total of 85 positive cases; one of the lowest numbers in the past few weeks.
Right now the biggest concern is the amount of people which are treated in the hospital. There are, since yesterday, 11 people at the Fundashon Mariadal due to Covid-19 related symptoms. One person is treated the Curaçao Medical Centre (CMC).
The daily positive test rate of 7.8% is also the lowest infection rate seen in a very long time. It is hoped that the infection rate continues to drop.
- Work moves ahead at Saba’s Botanical Garden
- Gradual adjustment in Covid-measures
- Fireman Reid Barnes Jr. remembered by Saba’s Fire Department
- AB Carrental takes over Island Car Rental fleet in Bonaire
- Car rolls over at Donkey beach
- First visit of cruise ship Mein Schiff 1 to Bonaire
- Vacature Backoffice medewerker Sint Eustatius
- Vacature Domeinbeheerder Sint Eustatius
- Visit to St. Eustatius for start of Population Screening
- Bonaire signs agreement with Dutch Municipality
- Makana Ferry service makes cautious start on December 1st
- Saba Day Week and Weekend program lined up
- Autism Foundation St. Eustatius receives donation from Kidz Korner
- Kenneth Cuvelay feels Dr. Haviser not fit as chair for ‘Statia Heritage and Research Commission’
- Dutch Education Inspectorate compliments MBO Bonaire