KRALENDIJK- On Monday, school attendance officers of the Public Entity Bonaire (OLB) handed over educational toys and other materials to students from primary schools and childcare.
The handing over of the material also marks the start of the children’s rights campaign. This year’s theme is ‘From childcare to good upbringing and education’.
Timoteo Silberie, Interim Head of Education and Welfare, gave a short speech in which he emphasized the importance of good education and upbringing.
- Island Governor Rijna pays 2022 Nature Fee
- Bonaire wants to have sustainable fishery policy
- F3 Fun Free Fitness Center officially opened on Saba
- Is your child moving abroad? |Advertisement
- BCN only communicated with tax advisors and administration offices about tax changes
- Indebon cleans sports fields
- WINAIR wants to fly bigger planes
- Government Commissioner Francis worried about low vaccination rate St. Eustatius
- Dunn & Co will work on ‘Re-branding’ Bonaire
- Reduction in BES tax-free allowance ‘automatic’ based on established policy
- U.S. Mission to the Dutch Caribbean welcomes new Consul General
- New Tourism Authority Announces New Interim CEO
- Many important projects underway in Saba
- Koos Sneek worried about STUCO bills and lack of Communication
- Follow-up Controls by SZW regarding Corona support